To ensure the quality of your polygraph examination, D.O. Polygraph maintains the following policies:
- Confidentiality will be maintained.
- Payment will be received up front to guard against any semblance of impropriety.
- The polygraph examination will be recorded for quality control and client safety.
- Technical questions will be answered at the time of the examination.
- The polygraph procedure will be explained prior to the in-test phase.
- Informed consent will be obtained for the polygraph examination.
- Examinees will get a chance to tell their side of the story.
- Polygraph questions will be constructed according to scientific standards.
- Every examiner will maintain the highest standards of professional, moral, and ethical conduct.
- We will always respect the dignity of and deal fairly, justly, and objectively with all persons.
- We will abide by the policies of the APA, NPA, and CAPE.
- We will maintain insurance specific to the polygraph industry.