D.O. Polygraph meets or exceeds standards developed by the APA, CAPE, NPA, CASOMB, and ASTM for scientific polygraph testing:
- All examinations are conducted in compliance with applicable law and best practices.
- Case materials are maintained confidentially.
- Every examination is conducted only with the informed consent of the examinee.
- Examination topics are reviewed thoroughly with the examinee.
- Every examination question is fully reviewed with the examinee prior to the testing phase.
- Interviews are conducted in a non-accusatory manner.
- Examinations utilize only validated test formats.
- Only computerized sensors are used to measure physiological responses.
- All test data is analyzed using a validated method.
- All examinations are subject to quality assurance review.